Child’s Vest

This started out as the Spring Flower Cardigan that was on Annie’s Attic daily pattern.  I ran out of the yarn and didn’t have enough to do the sleeves, so I turned it into a vest.  I used some boa yarn for the borders.  I’m sure my granddaughter will still like it, even though I couldn’t use her colors for a sweater.

Advertisements

2 Comments

  1. vigilant20 said,

    April 13, 2008 - Sun at 6:53 pm

    How cute! Great improvisation…if you hadn’t told me I wouldn’t have known you’d changed it.

  2. virginia said,

    April 13, 2008 - Sun at 8:21 pm

    Very beautiful. You would never know it was to have sleeves


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: